We just love VP Mike Pence!
He’s such a great man, a great father, a great Christian and a great VP.
Vice President Mike Pence will speak at the March for Life on Friday — making him the first vice president ever to address the pro-life event in person.
VP Pence has a longtime pro-life position and a lengthy pro-life record putting pro-life legislation into law in that state of Indiana and voting pro life as a member of Congress.
Let me be clear: People who know me well know I’m pro-life, and I don’t apologize for it,” he’s said previously. “I want to live to see the day that we put the sanctity of life back at the center of American law, and we send Roe v. Wade to the ash heap of history, where it belongs.”
White House officials confirmed today that Vice President Pence would address the pro-life Marchers. As many as half a million or more pro-life people will gather in the nation’s capital to express their opposition to abortion.
Among the pro-life measures signed by Gov. Pence during his tenure in Indiana:
- Prohibit children from being targeted for abortion on the sole basis of their sex, race, national origin or a potential disability
- Provide final dignified disposition of aborted babies so that they aren’t treated as medical waste or used for experiments
- Establish health and safety standards are chemical abortion facilities
- Provide $1,000 adoption credit for parents
- Increase penalties for failure to properly report abortions
- Promote umbilical cord donation, an ethical alternative to embryonic stem cell research
- Require that abortion doctors document their admitting privileges with the State Department of Health
- Increase awareness of positive support for parents of Down syndrome children
- Provide information on perinatal hospice to parents who receive an adverse prenatal diagnosis
- Increase informed consent measures for women seeking abortions, including full color photos of fetal development printed in informed consent information
- Protect consumers from being forced to pay for private insurance plans that include unrestricted abortion coverage
Let’s SHARE to stand with Mike Pence!